Before converting services CLI config to get_config_dict() and reuse already present templating - and probably tests (after T2936 was migrated) - the CLI should be streamlined to match the PPPoE implementation.
The difference is, one side calls it ppp-options, the other calls the CLI node ppp-settings. Both perform the same stuff but under different nodes - which won't work when using get_config_dict().
Catch-all task for all Accel-PPP service CLI migrations
- rename local-ip to gateway-address
- move network-settings gateway-address to gateway-address
- move network-settings client-ip-settings to client-ip-pool
- move network-settings name-server to name-server
- move network-settings mtu to mtu
- drop network-settings node